Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The Usual

Hello all. Just a quick update --

Smuckers is going well. It's definitely weird being in the position of learning new things. There are plenty of challenges at Smuckers to keep me running. Everyone is pretty nice, especially my boss. I am all but sure that he is saved -- I need to ask him. It's been tough adjusting to the longer drive and work schedule, but I think we're getting there. My wonderful wife has been very accomodating and helpful in this transition.

Salt Fork camping was great a couple weeks ago, except for the scads of yellow jackets flying around. They even stung little Karlee on the face! I think the highlight was going horseback riding as a family. Katie loved it -- she would have rode that horse all the way back to Akron if they'd let her. There was this meadow we rode through that was full of wild flowers and butterflies. It was beautiful -- like we were the Ignalls family (Little House on the P) riding to our cabin. There were seriously hundreds of butterflies all around.

I'm looking forward to going to the men's retreat at CP. I'm hoping and praying my brother (not sure of salvation, definitely not walking with Christ) comes too, but I haven't heard back from him. Kristen has been gracious enough to let me go -- thank you dear! You are the bestest!!

Will post #12 in the near future!

4 Comments:

At September 26, 2006 , Blogger B r i t t n e e said...

hey clint! thanks for the comment on my blog! i will pray for your brother. glad all is well at smuckers... what do you do there? OH YUMM YOU SHOULD BE THE TASTE TESTER.. yum, eating toast all day hah you would need to run alot though... hehe :)

 
At September 28, 2006 , Blogger Clint said...

Yes, Smucker's.

 
At September 28, 2006 , Blogger Clint said...

I work there now, not as taste tester. Well, that's not my main job, anyway.

 
At December 01, 2006 , Blogger Kristen! said...

if you don't update this dag blasted thing, i'm going to sic dougie on you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home