Saturday, May 27, 2006

Checking In

Yes, it's been a while since I've updated. I've been busy -- not necessarily very productive, but busy!

Camping last weekend was very fun. Went on a date last night with my wonderful wife, but it wasn't the best. Don't get me wrong, Kristen was great, but we had a long interruption because I had an emergency at work. For all you guys planning a nice date for that girl of yours, a word of advice -- don't work for an hour in the middle of the date!! Sorry dear, you deserved better from your man!!

Work has been crrrrazy this week. That, along with the surprise arrival of an exciting opportunity (it's a secret for now) has gotten me a bit off kilter. Got to get back to the basics of knowing and growing in Christ -- the Word and prayer.

That's it for now. See y'all around.

2 Comments:

At June 11, 2006 , Blogger Kristen! said...

he isn't really up at 4:22 a.m. he just hasn't changed his settings from pacific standard time. you're not the only one who wonders, though. my mom told her friends that clint's going to have a heart attack - or something like that - because he never sleeps. he does sleep, really. unless, of course, he's mad at me .. then maybe he does get up at 4:22 a.m.

 
At June 15, 2006 , Blogger Clint said...

There is no evidence that I said such a thing. You'll have to check your sources!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home