Tuesday, August 08, 2006

With a Name Like Smuckers ...

it has to be good. Yes, it's official, I am leaving my current job at Yellow-Roadway (the big trucks on the highway) to work at Smuckers. It has been an exciting and trying couple of months seeing this all play out. It was a very difficult decision, because I've been at Y-R for over 10 years and had the chance to do some pretty neat things there.

I definitely prayed about it a lot, and I'm confident that I have made the right choice. I'll be learning a completely different computer system and programming language, so I'll need to be on my toes.

It's been a busy and fun summer so far. Hard to believe there's only about two weeks of it left! I'm anxious to get the missions week started. I feel like I haven't given it the attention it deserves in planning, but I am still hopeful that it will be an awesome week.

I will try to send my next update BEFORE October!! Thanks for reading.

2 Comments:

At August 11, 2006 , Blogger B r i t t n e e said...

yes, indeed with a name like smuckers it IS good! congratulations on your new job!

 
At August 16, 2006 , Blogger lizamundo said...

WOO FOR CLINTO !!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home